Hey there....

this is just my blog for nothing inparticular. Maybe it'll develop its own definition in time, who knows? Hope ya like:)

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

5, 4, 3, 2...

I'm getting into a new band lately. Well, I they're probably not new, but my friend introduced them to me a couple of days ago. Noah and the Whale. They're sooo gooooood! Deliciously mellow. (that was cheesy).

Less than 3 days left until we depart from Cambodia. That's an extremely scary thought. On the one hand, I feel ready to go back to the real world and face my life, but on the other....it's just so bizarre. Southeast Asia is wonderfully strange, and I feel so comfortable here. I don't know. I love it.

Coming here was the best decision I've ever made in my life. And the healthiest. I'm not sure what would have happened if it didn't happen, and I'm not so sure I want to know. But I feel like a changed person. Who knows if anyone else notices it, or will notice when I get back. I hope my family does. And my friends, but mostly my family. I feel like I've grown up, even if it's just a little. I hope they appreciate me more as an adult, not to sound melancholy. My glass is half full now, rather than half empty.

The future is exciting. Can't wait to see what's in store.
:).


There's nothing else really that comes to mind for me to write, so I'll leave you now.

Byyeeee!
Mallory

No comments:

Post a Comment